- Disable cart for selected products
- Disable cart for out of stock products
- Set custom text/image instead of disabled cart
- Multi language support
- Rich text editor (Summernote)
- Enable/Disable cart for each product in admin product list with one click
- Select products through the module settings to disable their cart
Where does this module work?
- Product page
- Related products
- Category page
- Search page
- Special page
- Manufacturer page
- Latest module
- Best seller module
- Featured module
- Special module
- Compare page
- Wish list page
- Account order history (reorder)
Install instructions - FTP (For OpenCart 2 and OpenCart 3)
- If you don't have vQmod, you must download and install it.
- Copy the upload folder that comes inside the module and paste its contents into your OpenCart root
Install instructions - OpenCart Installer (For OpenCart 2 only)
- Login to your OpenCart admin panel
- Go to Extensions > Installer and upload zip file
- Go to Extensions > Modifications and click Refresh
- Go to Extensions > Extensions > module > DigitCart - Disable Cart > Install and configure it.
Send an email to sabeti05 [AT] gmail.com, or send a support ticket:
We will help you.
No core files are changed or replaced.